If you are in the business of SEO, you are probably familiar with the phrase, “Content is King”. However, the present scenario regarding content is based on the quality of the content rather than the quantity of content on your site. This is an important factor regarding your websites ranking. Search engines, especially Google, check the originality of the content as well as how current the content is for the user. These are key factors regarding indexing through Google’s algorithms. With content being such an important ranking factor, I encourage users to try out 10 tips regarding quality content regarding SEO.
Although Google isn’t the only SERP out there, it would prove to be beneficial to follow their guidelines regarding best practices for content.
Here are three things that Google looks into the content:
• Uniqueness: Google needs original content- your thoughts, your words. Stand out from the crowd and create content that is exclusive and engaging for the user.
• Relevance: The message you are delivering should be identifiable to your product/brand. Make the content more detailed in correspondence to what the user needs.
• Quality: This is important. The content must have some element that improves the users experience. If you want to make a lasting impression, you should be able to provide them with an individual advantage.
10 tips for creating the quality content for SEO
SEO is all about making your quality content more useful and reachable to the users. Here are few tips that will let you know what kind of content you need for high ratings:
1. Direct you content to your targeted audience: When you write the content for your website, you should be thinking in terms of your user. Look for what the client expects and then write content based on those expectations. Again, remember that the content must be current and of virtue.
2. Keep all under single platform: To maintain the traffic on your website, make sure all the original, high-quality content rest under the same domain name. This keeps your content organized and user friendly.
3. Striking headlines: To bring a better impression from a small amount of text, go for an engaging headline. Make the headline clear, amusing and keyword enriched. Don’t forget to focus on the Meta descriptions. They have to be interesting and related to the topic of your article. Keep in mind that the Meta descriptions and title matter in regarding advances in ranking.
4. Emphasize your content with keyword-rich phrases: Using keyword-rich phrases in the title and all throughout the content is an excellent way to make the readers and the search engines know what your content is all about. Beware though; there is a difference between a keyword-rich article and keyword stuffing.
5. Organize your posts: In other words, format matters. It makes your content more organized and user friendly.
6. Visualizations: To get better results, embed images in your post. Images not only make the content more interesting, but make it easier for the users to understand.
Boost up your business with social media: Social media platforms are an excellent way to share information to your users. If you have done your job correctly, your content has the ability to reach thousands of other users.
8. Execute Google Authorship: It is the best way to use for personal promotion as well as upgrade the click through rate.
9. Support Natural Link Building: Link building on of the most effective and important SEO strategies you can have regarding ranking.
10. Keep a record of your activities: Track your work with Google Analytics. This would help you in doing editions whenever you feel that the ranking of your website is going down.
Whether you are promoting a new or existing site, I think we can both agree that content is a very important factor. With that being said, remember to keep it unique, relevant, and of quality manner. If you have any questions regarding SEO content, please feel free to reach out to me at https://relativityseo.com/. I hope this article has helped and wish you luck.